[protege-owl] Serialisation formats for the inferred hierarchy?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Fri Feb 24 14:53:23 PST 2012

The simplest way to serialize the inferred information is to simply
write it out as an OWL ontology. In Protege 4 there is a file menu
("Export inferred axioms as ontology...") that will do this for you. In
the OWL api there is an InferredOntologyGenerator utility that will do
this for you.