[protege-owl] Jar file issues

Daniel Elenius elenius at csl.sri.com
Fri Feb 24 17:05:19 PST 2012

I am having similar issues with a dependency on a newer version of
jena.jar. While we're at it, would it be possible to bump up the version
of jena.jar that Protege-OWL uses to the current version (same with
arq.jar, etc)? I suspect that these things are at least more
backwards-compatible than forwards-compatible...