[protege-user] Rules in SWRLTab now have ontology prefix

Michael DeBellis mdebellissf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:27:05 PDT 2017

Martin, thanks! that fixed it.

I'm virtually certain that I didn't add any declarations like that myself.
Any idea how that might have happened? Does it have anything to do with
moving ontologies from one location to another (e.g., from my hard drive to
being hosted via Google drive so others can access it)?

I notice that in the directories where I store ontologies there is always a
catalog-v001.xml file that gets generated and I've never known what that
file was for and if it might cause problems taking an ontology under one
directory and hosting it somewhere where no such catalog file exists such
as on my google drive.

Any ideas on what I did wrong to cause this would be appreciated but anyway
it's working now, thanks again.

Michael