[protege-user] How to Relate Different Classes

Samoc sjsiperas at mmm.com
Sat Nov 9 06:25:51 PST 2019

Hi

I have 2 distinct classes that have some crossover relationships - that I am
unsure how to relate thru Desktop Protege  ?

Class Drugs
Drug1
Drug2
etc

Class Disease
Disease1
Disease2
etc

I create a Drugs Class with Subclasses Drug1.Drug2 etc A  second distinct
class is Disease with Subclasses Disease1,Disease2, etc

If I want to show that Drug1  and Drug2 Treat Disease1  how is that
relationship created thru thru Desktop Protege App ?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I try to learn Ontology creation :-)

Thanks
Sam