[senate-approps] Agenda for May 15h and May 18th Meetings

Eric Theis ertheis at stanford.edu
Thu May 15 14:37:19 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Here are the agendas for both tonight (May 15) and Sunday (May 18). Sorry
that they're late, I wanted to give groups as much time as possible to
confirm their slots on Sunday before I finalize application totals for the
week.

We have $20144.03 in funding requests this week (though $6000 of that has
an asterix).

Here are the agendas:

Thursday:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z0yMT8ViA-Yv_oauH90ijgc2GVVHB8lt70elI8_sAj8/edit?usp=sharing