[snf-lithography] Morning Litho Status 1/6/2015

Gary J Sosa gsosa at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 6 08:13:18 PST 2015

Good morning All..
New Issues -
None-

General Information/Lab Activities
Tuesday, January 06, 2015

ASML Stepper - Scheduled Annual PM is in progress. At this time, the stepper is shut down. Limited release of the tool in the evenings will depend on the condition of the tool at the end of the day and will be up to the FSE’s discretion. Please check Badger for the current tool status and updates.

SVG Coaters - Testing track operation and thickness qualification ongoing. Expect to be completed early afternoon. Check Badger for current status and updates.

Hotplates- The hotplates have new controllers which have many safety features built in for your protection. We are setting them up and testing. We also need to create an operating instruction on how to change the setpoint temperature. Please ask a Litho staff member if you need assistance with the new controllers.

Tool
Status
Priority
Problem/Comment
Action Plan/Update

ASML Stepper
DOWN
1
Annual PM in progress

EVAlign
PROBLEM
5
Bottom objective not moving in X direction
Consulted with tech support. Advised that service visit is required. Arranging a service visit to repair the left BSA microscope. Top align is OK.

SVGCoat
DOWN
2
Testing/qualification in progress