[snf-lithography] Litho AM Daily Report 1/8/15

Mario vilanova at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 8 06:44:40 PST 2015

*/Good morning All../*

*_New Issues_/-/*

*/None-/*

*General Information/Lab Activities*

*Thursday, January 08, 2015***

*ASML Stepper*- Scheduled Annual PM is in progress. At this time, the
stepper is shut down. Limited release of the tool in the evenings will
depend on the condition of the tool at the end of the day and will be up
to the FSE’s discretion. Please check */Badger/* for the current tool
status and update

*Hotplates- *The hotplates have new controllers which have many safety
features built in for your protection. We are setting them up and
testing. We also need to create an operating instruction on how to
change the setpoint temperature. Please ask a Litho staff member if you
need assistance with the new controllers.

**

*Tool*

*Status*

*Priority*

*Problem/Comment*

*Action Plan/Update*

ASML Stepper

DOWN

1

Annual PM in progress

*//*

EVAlign

PROBLEM

2

Bottomobjective not moving in X direction

*/Consulted with tech support. Advised that service visit is required.
PO submitted on 1/7/*

SVGCoat

UP

*/Testing/qualification completed. All OK/*

SVGCoat2

UP

*/Testing/Qualification completed. All OK/*

Miscellaneous

EVBonder

PROBLEM

4

New graphite needsrework

*/Sent back to vendor for further work./*

Prometrix

DOWN

3

Needs testing