[Special Fees] From the Undergrad Senate Approps Committee

Quinn Slack sqs at elections.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 22 01:59:44 PST 2010

Hi all Special Fee FOs/etc., Anton asked us to send you this message:

Anton Zietsman <zietsman at stanford.edu>, Undergrad Senate
Appropriations Chair:

Financial Officers,

Thank you all for putting time into creating your budgets and meeting
with the Appropriations Committee over the past two days. Thank you
for your patience when we were running late and when we were asking
our questions. The Appropriations Committee has worked tirelessly to
ensure that each group was treated fairly and equitably according to
our policies. For those groups that did not receive the amount of
funding they were anticipating, I hope you can understand the
rationale behind our decisions and we wish you the best of luck during
the petitions process, if that's the path you elect to follow.

To those groups from which I am still waiting on documentation, please
provide it as soon as possible. Without the relevant documentation we
cannot recommend the associated line item for any amount. The sooner
you get me the information, the sooner the Senate can approve your
budget, and the sooner you can start petitioning if you need to. The
deadline for submitting documentation will be next Sunday (the 28th)
at 7PM.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact with me,
the Elections Commission <elections at elections.stanford.edu>, or any
member of the Committee.

Best,

Anton H. Zietsman