[Special Fees] Special Fees groups requiring petition signatures this year

Brianna Pang bpang at elections.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 02:01:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

I'm writing to let you know of the special fees groups that are currently
petitioning for signatures.  I know that many of you have received emails
from most of these individual groups already, but here's the list of groups
that need signatures this year.

If you support these groups, please feel free to help them out and sign
their petitions at petitions.stanford.edu by March 1st.

*Petitioning for 10% of the undergraduate student body:*
- FLIP: First generation, Low-income Partnership (new SF group):
http://petitions.stanford.edu/flip

- Latinos Unidos de Stanford (new SF group):
http://petitions.stanford.edu/latinosunidos

- L'Chayim Club (new SF group): http://petitions.stanford.edu/lchayim

- Leland Quarterly (new SF group):
http://petitions.stanford.edu/lelandquarterly

- Stanford Chaparral (new SF group): http://petitions.stanford.edu/chaparral

*Petitioning for 15% of the undergraduate student body:
*- Stanford Fleet Street (new SF group):
http://petitions.stanford.edu/stanfordfleetstreet

- Volunteers in Latin America: http://petitions.stanford.edu/vila

- Stanford Film Society: http://petitions.stanford.edu/stanfordfilmsociety

- Stanford Solar Car Project: http://petitions.stanford.edu/solarcar

- Student Organizing Committee for the Arts:
http://petitions.stanford.edu/soca

- Sunday Flicks: http://petitions.stanford.edu/sundayflicksstanford

- Stanford News Readership Program: http://petitions.stanford.edu/snrp

Please note that I am not campaigning on behalf of these groups as it would
be inappropriate for the Elections Commission to do so, but I'm just making
public the list of groups that need to petition this year.  Please feel
free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested in this list.

Thanks,
Brianna