[sustainable_built_environment] FW: Guest Speaker on Wednesday!

Raymond Levitt ray.levitt at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 2 18:49:46 PST 2009

Stan -

I forwarded this to all construction
students.  I'll also forward it to Professors
Mark Jacobson and Gil Masters, whose students may
want to attend.  And I'll post it to the
Sustainable Built Environment mailing list.

_Ray

At 3/2/2009 06:38 PM, you wrote:
>Ray/Ryan,
>
>This is a guest speaker I have coming to a
>special session of the class Wednesday
>evening.  He will be speaking on waste/energy
>plants in Latin America.  He came last year and
>was a dynamic speaker.  Feel free to forward to
>any students who might be interested as there
>should be some free seats since it’s an optional session.
>
>Stan

Raymond E. Levitt, Ph.D.
Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Senior Fellow, Woods Institute for the Environment
Director, Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects

'(650) 723-2677 7 (650) 723-4086 þ http://www.stanford.edu/people/Ray.Levitt/