[tcpcrypt-dev] Kernel patch for Linux 3.10.10?

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Sep 9 02:56:27 PDT 2013

Hey guys,

I would like to integrate tcpcrypt into the NixOS [1] distribution. I
would rather not use the user-space, though; I'd prefer to have tcpcrypt
integrated into the kernel. Now, the web site is somewhat vague about
the state of the kernel patch, so I wonder whether there is a version of
the patch that is reasonably likely to work with a recent Linux 3.10.x
kernel?

Best regards,
Peter

[1] http://nixos.org