[tcpcrypt-dev] Kernel patch for Linux 3.10.10?

Marti Raudsepp marti at juffo.org
Mon Sep 9 07:01:31 PDT 2013

The tcpcrypt project has been dead for a long time now; the last git
commit was over 2 years ago and the latest RFC draft expired this
March without renewal (which itself was only a copy of the previous
draft posted in February 2012).

Even if the patch applies and works, it still most likely has bugs and
you are probably on your own in supporting it. So unless you want to
take that commitment, just forget about tcpcrypt.

Regards,
Marti