[tcpcrypt-dev] Kernel patch for Linux 3.10.10?

Mark Handley m.handley at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 08:15:57 PDT 2013

I think dormant would be a better description.

Two years ago we failed to get much traction for the takeup of tcpcrypt.
 I think all the people who worked on it still believe it's the right
thing to do, and the internet drafts had been kept alive.  With recent
events, it's likely there's more demand than two years ago, and we're
looking into how to move forward on this again.

Regards,
Mark