[tcpcrypt-dev] IETF and tcpcrypt

Mark Handley m.handley at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 17 05:26:13 PDT 2013

It seems like the discussion of tcpcrypt in the IETF is going to take
place on the IETF's perpass mailing list.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/perpass/current/maillist.html

I got mail from both Jari Arkko (IETF Chair) and Stephen Farrell (IETF
Security Area Director) directing me there.  They seem to be listening.
Feel free to join the list and chime in - could do with more voices
there - this could be our opportunity to get some traction.

Cheers,
Mark