[tcpcrypt-dev] IETF and tcpcrypt -- context

=JeffH Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Tue Sep 17 08:47:32 PDT 2013

------- Forwarded Messages

Date:    Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:59:33 +0100
From:    Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie>
To:      perpass <perpass at ietf.org>
Subject: [perpass] rough list of concrete stuff from list

Hiya,

I've gone through the perpass archive to try make a
list of the things that seem to be more doable/stable.

This is just to make it more manageable for me, the
list has no official status whatsoever. I've not included
things where I'm not clear what might be the outcome.
Even if I include something I may well be wrong that
there'll be a clear outcome.

Let me know if I've missed stuff (probably) or if you've
any other comments. On or off list, whichever's better.

I do know that some other folks are discussing some
other relevant activities that are not yet published or
weren't mentioned on this list. When/if you want those
added here, just give me the info. and I'll add it. (If
your thing hasn't been discussed on an IETF list or
published in an I-D, I'd rather see that happen first if
you don't mind, for all the normal tedious IPR/Note-well
reasons.)

I'll sporadically maintain this between now and Vancouver
at [1] (you may prefer to read it at [2], since [1] will
get you browser warnings about my self-signed cert. (*)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/misc/perpass.txt
[2] http://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/misc/perpass.txt

(*) Nothing to do with the topic really but I just noticed
I'd not updated the key pair in 5 years so I made a new one
a few minutes ago since now's a good time before this year's
batch of students arrive. (How they complain about that
tells me a bit about 'em:-)

------- Message 2