[tcpcrypt-dev] new tcpcrypt version and IETF meeting

Andrea Bittau bittau at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 22 15:21:16 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I just released a major change to tcpcrypt.  Changes include:

* Stable support for windows.  We're now using WinDivert.

* Match the code to the new spec.  ECDHE support, new wire format,
etc. [http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-bittau-tcpinc-01.txt]

Please download the new version and test it.  Let me know if you have
any problems.  I plan to make it as stable as possible during this
week.

We have an IETF meeting on Thursday where we'll be trying to
standardize tcpcrypt (tcpinc working group).  The more support and
users we can get, the more likely that we'll be able to make tcpcrypt
a standard.  So keep using it and spread the word!

thanks for your support.