[tcpcrypt-dev] tcpcrypt portability [was: Re: new tcpcrypt version and IETF meeting]

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jul 22 21:23:43 PDT 2014

On 07/23/2014 12:18 AM, Andrea Bittau wrote:
> pushed a fix - try now.

nice.  With this fix, it appears to build without warnings, anyway :)

I haven't tried running it yet, because the powerpc box is remote, and
i'm a bit reluctant to risk taking down the networking stack while i'm
away from it, but i'd be happy to test it when i'm a bit more awake, and
can think through the consequences better.

> yeah we want multi architecture.  just don't have a box to test it on.

great, i'm glad to hear it.  If i can get it packaged for debian, we
should be able to see it build on a lot of different architectures using
the debian buildds.

	--dkg