[tcpcrypt-dev] tcpcrypt portability [was: Re: new tcpcrypt version and IETF meeting]

Andrea Bittau bittau at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:33:31 PDT 2014

hey if you manage to get a debian package prior to the IETF meeting
(this Thursday) let us know as we'll include the information in our
slides and presentation.  We want to show that we cover as many
platforms as possible, and that it's easy to install and use.

I think that it'll boost our position and credibility if the IETF sees
that there's support out there, and deployments.  We're not the only
proposal for tcp encryption at this point and we need all the help we
can get in view of becoming a standard.

thanks