[tcpcrypt-dev] versions and release policy

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Jul 23 12:52:48 PDT 2014

hi Andrea (and other tcpcrypt folks)--

Does tcpcrypt have a release policy?  I see that "version 0.2 binaries"
are listed on the web site, but i don't see any tags in the git repo,
and i didn't notice any released source tarballs.

I don't personally see the need for source tarballs at this point
(though a signed source tarball is always nice for compatibility
elsewhere), but a signed git tag should be fine, just so it's easier to
talk about what versions people are running.

	--dkg