[theory-seminar] post-deadline partay monday night

Gregory Valiant gvaliant at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:06:10 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,
As usual, we will be having a post-deadline celebration in the 4b wing
(outside my office).   This time around, the deadline is 9pm pacific
time, so  the party will begin around 9:10pm.

All are welcome (it does not matter whether you submitted anything,
please come!).

Cheers,
-greg

If you plan to come, and intend to drink a lot [or are visiting us
from a European country..you know who you are], send me an email so I
come with ample provisions.