[theory-seminar] post deadline partaay tomorrow (tuesday)

Gregory Valiant gvaliant at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 4 18:50:34 PDT 2016

Hey Friends,
Per usual, we will be having a post-deadline party in the common space
(463a Gates, right outside my office).

Even though the deadline is at 1pm (seriously...), lets plan to
properly start the party at 5pm or so.   (If anyone is desperately in
need before then, stop by my office and there will be some cold beer
waiting for you...if I am asleep facedown on my couch, then just help
yourself : )

And, of course, stop by regardless of whether you submitted anything....

Cheers,
-g