[theory-seminar] Canceled: Motwani CS Theory Colloquium: Jon Kleinberg (April 7)

Gregory Dentinger Hill greghill at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 23:41:28 PDT 2016

[I wanted to make this even in my own calendar but accidentally invited everyone because outlook.com is terrible. I didn't want to cancel this calendar event and cause confusion as to whether the real event was going on, but I also didn't want it to be at 4:15AM outlook mistakenly interpreted before and potentially wake people up, so I fixed the time. Jon Kleinberg rocks. -- Your friendly neighborhood grad student, Greg]

The talk is at 4:15 PM on April 7th in the Mackenzie Room (Huang
Engineering Center, Room 300,
http://campus-map.stanford.edu/?id=&lat=37.43413296203056&lng=-122.17429865&zoom=15&srch=Huang%20Engineering%20Center).

There will be a reception with refreshments (wine, cheese, etc.) immediately
following the talk