[theory-seminar] [theory-lunch] Theory lunch 08/17

Hongyang Zhang hongyang90 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:40:28 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone

This is the last week of the summer qtr, so come for (maybe?) the last
theory lunch before the fall qtr. For you went to ICML last week, it would
be great if you tell us what's new in ML theory there!

If you are interested in coming, let me know so we get an estimate of how
much food to order -- everyone is welcome.

-hongyang