[theory-seminar] Theory Happy Hour: S01E00 (Pilot)

Clément Canonne ccanonne at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 5 13:18:39 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Important notice: due to the collision with Don Knuth's talk (scheduled
on Thursday, at 6:30pm), the happy hour is moved to

	Wednesday 6th, 6pm (*tomorrow*)

Departure from the Gates building, 4th floor, at 5h41. Everything is
simply offset by -24h.

Sorry about this last-minute change: I hope it, at least, will keep you
entertained and on edge. For what it's worth, this will be the occasion
for us to toast to the Day of the Ministry of Communications and
Information Technologies of Azerbaijan.*

*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Ministry_of_Communications_and_Information_Technologies_of_Azerbaijan

Best,

Clément