[theory-seminar] [theory-lunch] Theory lunch 07/13

Hongyang Zhang hongyang90 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:37:43 PDT 2017

Hi Folks

Theory lunch will happen as usual this Thursday at noon. Since there are no
talks, we will just hang out. Good luck if you are working on the SODA ddl!

If you are interested in coming, it would be great if you can RSVP so we
get an estimate of how much food to order -- everyone is welcome! If you
come regularly, then just let me know so I will keep you in default (you do
not need to reply if you've said so to me already -- however if you aren't
coming this Thu, I'd appreciate it if you tell us).

-hongyang