[theory-seminar] STOC paper swap

Jacob Steinhardt jacob.steinhardt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:36:32 PDT 2017

Okay, looks like we have a fair number of papers signed up, so please start
signing up to review papers. If you signed up a paper to be reviewed, then
you should definitely sign up as a reviewer, but you can also sign up even
if you are not submitting something if you want to help our community have
stronger submissions (plus there will be free food :)).

-Jacob