[theory-seminar] STOC paper swap

Jacob Steinhardt jacob.steinhardt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 09:31:07 PDT 2017

Okay, I currently have the following people signed up:

-Aditi
-Jacob
-Brian Axelrod
-Ray
-Michael Kim
-Joshua Wang
-Ben Plautt
-Weihao

We could use 2-3 more reviewers, so if anyone else wants to come, please
let me know (also so I know how much food to order).

If you have a paper, I recommend making a dropbox link to it, as that
allows people to make inline comments. (Or you can print it out the
old-fashioned way.)

-Jacob