[theory-seminar] [463A] Algorithmic toolbox (Sampling and Counting) first meeting

Rad Niazadeh rad at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:36:31 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we are meeting today for the first session of our
reading group.

*Time: 2:30-3:30*
*Location: 463A*

Today, we briefly will go over the list of potential topics/papers we want
to cover, and next quarter we will start with the actual technical
sessions.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Best,

Rad and Nima