[theory-seminar] Algorithmic Toolbox (Sampling and Counting) Second Meeting

Nima Ahmadipouranari anari at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 30 23:49:27 PDT 2018

Hi all,

As the new quarter is starting, we thought it makes sense to have a new poll about the time and date of the reading group. Hopefully we will hold our first non-organizational meeting this coming week. We will try to avoid meeting near the upcoming FOCS deadline, so please fill out times that you are *generally* available for this quarter.

- Please go here and fill out your availability: https://www.when2meet.com/?6801656-rjAkH <https://www.when2meet.com/?6801656-rjAkH>.

- The website is updated with votes from the first meeting: https://nimaanari.com/algorithmic-toolbox-sp18/ <https://nimaanari.com/algorithmic-toolbox-sp18/>.

Thanks,
Nima and Rad