[theory-seminar] Theory Happy Hour: S02E01 ("The Meadterms")

Clément Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Oct 14 17:02:16 PDT 2018

Hi everybody,

Since the semester has by now long-resumed, and the palm trees around
are looking at each other pretty confused about this whole "Fall" thing,
it's more than time to have our first *happy hour* of the quarter.

It'll be on *Wednesday, October 17th* at *17h30* (5:30pm for the
12h-clock people), in Gates 463A. Migration to the AT&T patio in case of
nice weather is a clear possibility, so stay tuned.

For those joining from afar (or a-close), the concept is pretty simple:
we bring food/snacks, drinks (wine, cold beer, and the occasional soda),
and possibly-good company. You bring you.

See you on Wednesday!

PS: if you have preferences or restrictions on the food/drinks, please
send me an email and I'll try to accommodate them.
-- Clément