[theory-seminar] Theory Happy Hour: S02E05 ("Every happy hour has a successor in the set [...]")

Clément Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 22 11:17:57 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

It's *still* very nice outside, some might even say a bit too warm given
the slew of "emergency curtailment" emails we've been receiving from
Stanford. (What is up with those?)

And it's *still* very much a good time for a happy hour, with chill
drinks, cool company, and room-temperature snacks. Which is a good
coincidence, since there *will* be a Happy Hour next
	Tuesday, August 27th, at 5:30pm
on the AT&T patio.

Incidentally, this will fall on Peano's birthday, in case you were
wondering about the email subject. I guess some Italian wine will be
relevant?

See you on Tuesday!

PS: as usual, if you have preferences or restrictions on the
food/drinks, please send me an email so that I can accommodate them.

-- Clément