[theory-seminar] Postdoc positions in Zurich

Gregory Valiant gvaliant at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 23 08:21:30 PDT 2019

For those of you near graduating...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Madhu Sudan <madhu at cs.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 3:38 PM
Subject: [Theory-reading-group] Postdoc positions in Zurich
To: <theory-reading-group at csail.mit.edu>

Hi Folks

Just thought I'd spread information about this not-so-well-known postdoc
opportunity. I became aware of ETH-ITS only recently. It pursues theory in
a broad sense (includes physics, math, cs ...). This year (I think) Nati
Linial, David Steurer and I are on the board for this institute. It would
be good to get strong applications from CS. Do spread the message.

Madhu