[theory-seminar] Stay at the theory group

Michel Schellekens m.schellekens at cs.ucc.ie
Thu Aug 29 16:41:36 PDT 2019

Hi all, this may abuse the purpose of the theory list a little, but I hope I will be forgiven for an off-seminar topic. I have reached the end of my Fulbright scholarship stay in the group. I wanted to thank the department and the group for hosting me and to at least say a virtual goodbye in case I do not see some of you before leaving on Saturday.    I had a very productive stay and it was a pleasure and privilege to work in the group during springs and summers these past three years on my book project.

I will be in the office tomorrow late morning and early afternoon and of course will be happy to meet/share a coffee if you are around/have the time.

Best wishes
Michel
Michel Schellekens
Professor, Department of Computer Science UCC