[theory-seminar] Theory Happy Hour: S02E04 ("Crossover Episode")

Clément Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Wed May 8 17:34:11 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

It's very nice outside, I can definitely see something shining in the
sky from my office if I don't carefully block the window. That seems
like a good time to hang out, in- or outside!

And if the shiny-object-up-high justification wasn't enough, we have a
visitor this week: Ryan O'Donnell, crossing the country from the East
coast, will be around.

That amounts to strictly more than one reason to have a *happy hour*,
this *Friday* at *4:30pm* (just after the theory seminar). We'll convene
on the 4th floor (463A, as usual) and will proceed from there to enjoy
food, beer, wine, and an lack of impending deadlines. If weather allows
(as it should), we will head outwards to find a nice spot on campus.

See you on Friday!

PS: as usual, if you have preferences or restrictions on the
food/drinks, please send me an email so that I can accommodate them.

-- Clément