[theory-seminar] TCS+ talk: Wednesday, October 2, Shachar Lovett, UCSD

Clement Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 1 18:46:51 PDT 2019

Hi,

Due to a very bad case of "my having a doctor's appointment and not
actually being on campus tomorrow morning" (which, admittedly, was
entirely foreseeable), there won't be a live projection of Shachar's
talk tomorrow. *However*, if any of you is interested in seeing it live
(as opposed to later on YouTube), with the ability to ask questions, let
me know -- it's very easy to join the online talk.

Best,

-- Clément