[theory-seminar] Theory Happy Hour: S02E06 ("Season Finale")

Clement Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 15 09:34:34 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Our next (and my last) happy hour will take place next Thursday, *24th*,
at *5pm*. Depending on the weather, we'll stay in Gates 463A or relocate
to the outside world, which I am told does exist.

Come and enjoy snacks, beers, the company of your peers, wine, bread &
cheese, and so on! Don't try to eat or drink the company of your peers,
that's all.

See you next Thursday!
--
-- Clément