[theory-seminar] This week's theory seminar

Moses Charikar moses at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 21 11:39:19 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

Ankur is also speaking on "Robustness meets Algorithms"
on Tuesday, 4:30-5:30pm at the Stats seminar:
https://statistics.stanford.edu/events/statistics-seminar

Note that the location is Room 115 of McCullough Building:
https://campus-map.stanford.edu/?id=04-490&lat=37.42747867&lng=-122.1728969&zoom=17&srch=mccullough

Best,
Moses