[theory-seminar] Postdoc opportunity in Paris (France)

Clement Canonne ccanonne at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 25 12:35:10 PDT 2019

Hi,

In case this would be relevant to some, I am forwarding below a postdoc
opportunity at IRIF ("Institute of Research in Fundamental Computer
Science" in Paris).

> Several years of postdoc are available in Frederic Magniez' group at IRIF to work on quantum algorithms and complexity, in particular in quantum machine learning, optimization, quantum communications and cryptography.

I have visited IRIF (formerly LIAFA), and it's a great place (both for
the people and the location).

Details: https://www.irif.fr/en/postes/postdoc (applications by Nov 3rd).

-- Clément