[theory-seminar] FORC - a new theory conference.

Omer Reingold reingold at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 30 12:26:42 PDT 2019

We are launching a new theory conference, which I'm very excited about, and
I hope you would consider sending papers to and attending in.

https://responsiblecomputing.org/

The Symposium on Foundations of Responsible Computing (FORC) is a new forum
that will host mathematical research in computation and society, under an
inclusive umbrella. A major purpose is to give a home and to nurture the
growing community within the Theory of Computing and neighboring fields
whose research is focused on the societal impact of computing (like
what TCC did for the theory of Crypto community). We have a great steering
committee and a great program committee for FORC 2020 which will take place
in the beginning of June at Harvard. Here is the call for papers:

https://responsiblecomputing.org/forc-2020-call-for-paper/

Omer