[theory-seminar] Fwd: postdoc opportunity in Milan

Omer Reingold reingold at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 3 08:35:00 PST 2020

>From Luca Trevisan <l.trevisan at unibocconi.it>:

————————-

I am recruiting for two post-doc positions to work with me at Bocconi
University in Milan, starting Fall 2021. I am looking for candidates with
interests in spectral graph theory, pseudorandomness, "beyond worst-case"
analysis of graph algorithms, or analysis of sum-of-square relaxations.

The positions are very competitively compensated and include a relocation
package.

Personally, I can think of worse places to spend some time than Milan 🙄

Omer