[theory-seminar] Course announcement: The Sum-of-Squares Algorithmic Paradigm in Statistics

Tselil Schramm tselil at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 9 09:44:50 PST 2020

Hello theorists & friends,

I am teaching a graduate seminar this winter (STATS 319), "the
Sum-of-Squares Algorithmic Paradigm in Statistics" on Mondays at 1pm. Here
<https://tselil.github.io/> is the course website. I am advertising it here
as I hope it will be of interest to many on this list. I would love to see
you there!

Excited to (virtually) join you next quarter,
Tselil