[theory-seminar] Sign up for admit weekend!

Brian Axelrod baxelrod at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 9 00:19:10 PST 2021

Hi Folks,

tldr; If you're a theory student, or have a theory advisor, please commit to being present at admit weekend!

This weekend is admit weekend! We're going to be meeting the admits via
1) https://ohyay.co/s/stanford-cs-phd-admit-weekend-2021 for student meetings and the reception.
2) The theory lunch gather https://gather.town/app/lR6jRBPK44nZ7V68/StanfordTheory. We will send out an updated password later this week after theory lunch. If you don't get the password by Friday (we'll be using a different list), please email be directly.

The full schedule can be found here: https://admitweekend.stanford.edu/

Please sign up here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjN_yE36mk-QlDqG5MG9_RZgWAk8zLyw57GaQlle-8I/edit?usp=sharing. It's good to have multiple people per cell so don't hesitate to add yourself even if there's already someone there! Please try to make sure we have even coverage among time slots and professors.

Thanks,
Brian&Guy