[theory-seminar] CS admit weekend: Theory game night

Guy Blanc gblanc at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 12 21:49:37 PST 2021

Hi Stanford theory students,

This *Saturday at 6pm* PST, we'll have the main Theory social event of
admit weekend: A board game night! It will be in the theory lunch
gathertown, though with a different password. Current PhD students, please
come and show the admits a good time :)

Here is the link <https://gather.town/app/lR6jRBPK44nZ7V68/StanfordTheory>,
and the password is "Welcome2StanfordTheory"

When you join, make your way to the new board game room. The door to it is
located in the top right of our main gather space (see the "Game room"
label in the below screenshot). Inside the room, there are various tables
you can walk up to and interact with by pressing "x" to play the
corresponding game.

[image: image.png]

Cheers,
Guy and Brian