[theory-seminar] Theory Lunch: Autumn 2021 edition: In-person!

Junyao Zhao junyaoz at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 23 11:51:10 PDT 2021

Gentle reminder: the first theory lunch of this quarter is happening in 10 minutes!

On Sep 22, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Junyao Zhao <junyaoz at stanford.edu> wrote:

​Hi everyone,

Theory lunch will take place tomorrow at noon (outdoors and with food)!

We ordered food from Ike's Sandwiches with options for vegetarians (Thanks, Megan!), so the first 40 attendees who don't bring their own food can get individual boxed lunches.
(Berry B box: Turkey, Bacon and Swiss sandwich, with chips on the side.
Vegetarian box: artichoke hearts, mushrooms, provolone & pesto sandwich, with chips on the side.)

A friendly reminder: per university guidelines, both students and faculty (even if vaccinated) need to be tested weekly or twice weekly if coming to campus. Please see the attached flyers about the COVID-19 policy for campus.

Wishing you a healthy and productive quarter!

Cheers,
Junyao