[theory-seminar] Student probability seminar

Pranav Nuti pranavn at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 27 14:01:23 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This quarter in the math department’s student probability seminar, we are studying random graphs using the book “Large deviations for random graphs” (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-65816-2). All graduate students are welcome to attend! The seminar takes place every Friday at 3PM, in the room 384I in the math department. To receive further communication about the student probability seminar, please sign up for the mailing list at: https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/probability-student-run.

Regards,
Pranav