[theory-seminar] Stanford EAAMO Conference Watch Party (free breakfast!!)

Mobin YahyazadehJeloudar yahyazad at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 30 13:24:25 PDT 2021

Hi friends!

Let’s enjoy breakfast (and coffee) with each other over live-streamed keynote talks and panels during EAAMO ’21!

The inaugural ACM conference on Equity and Access in Algorithms, Mechanisms, and Optimization (EAAMO ’21) is a new conference series co-organized by our own: Stanford Professor Irene Lo! It highlights techniques from algorithms, optimization, and mechanism design in addition to insights from the social sciences and humanistic studies to improve equity and opportunities for historically disadvantaged and underserved communities. The conference will bring together researchers, policymakers, and practitioners in government and non-government organizations, community organizations, and industry to build multidisciplinary pipelines.

Full conference program (7:45am to 2:15pm PT): https://eaamo.org/schedule/.

Watch party dates: Oct 5, Oct 6.

Watch party times: 7:30am-11:00am PT (enough time for at least 1 keynote talk, 1 panel, and breaks).

Watch party location: Y2E2, Room 299.

Let us know around what time you plan to join us and your dietary restrictions with the following calendar poll: http://whenisgood.net/qbbxgfc.

1. Paint over times that you plan to attend;

2. Type your e-mail address in the “name” field; and

3. Enter dietary restrictions in the “comments” field. We will try our best to accommodate (no promises!).

Looking forward to seeing your lovely masks in person!

Your friends from MS&E