[theory-seminar] Theory Lunch 3/17: Shivam Nadimpalli (Columbia University)

Victor Lecomte vc.lecomte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:49:48 PDT 2022

If you liked Shivam's talk, you should consider attending his talk *tomorrow
12-1pm in Gates 287*. It will be a whiteboard talk with no prerequisites,
where he'll tell us about "convex influences" (a deep link between monotone
Boolean functions and convex bodies over Gaussian space).

Hope to see you there!
Victor

Junyao Zhao <junyaoz at stanford.edu> 于 2022年3月17日周四 11:50写道: