[theory-seminar] Reading group on Graph ML and GNNs

Moses Charikar moses at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:19:25 PDT 2022

Dear theory friends,

Amin, Jure and I, together with a few students, are organizing a reading
group on Graph Machine Learning, focusing on Graph Neural Networks, and we
would love for you to join us!

The time we set for the Spring quarter is 4:30-6 pm on Tuesdays, starting
next week. We have tentatively reserved Gates 104 (with a capacity of 17).
Please let Amin and me know if you like to join and if you have any
questions.

All the best,
Moses (and Amin and Jure)