[theory-seminar] "The online convex optimization approach to control" – Elad Hazan (Thu, 5-May @ 4:00pm)

Tavor Baharav tavorb at stanford.edu
Wed May 4 20:04:49 PDT 2022

Reminder: this talk will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm in Packard 101. If
you would like to meet with the speaker, please sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHVKmaby3AGHTMgAD-qQeoAFsZWXYV8gYkcpuXxlQeQ/edit#gid=76119083
.

Please join us for snacks at 3:30pm in the Grove outside Packard before the
talk.