[sea-list] Giving What We Can + Games!

Jake McKinnon jakemck at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 4 01:25:35 PST 2016

Hey everyone!

*This Week’s Discussion: Linchuan Zhang and Giving What We Can*

Tomorrow we'll host Linchuan Zhang for a presentation on Giving What We Can
(GWWC) and their ongoing pledge drive.  Here's a cute and cheesy video
<https://www.facebook.com/GivingWhatWeCanCambridge/videos/1194835587196585/>
from
Cambridge Giving What We Can, shown to me courtesy of Professor Tom
Donaldson here at Stanford :)

Afterwards we'll have some open discussion without discussion sheets, play
some games to relax before dead week, and get dinner.

*Time & Location*

Our weekly meeting is at 4:30 pm Sunday at Old Union 121. Hope to see you
there!

- Jake